Flu is an acute disease and can be easily cured. Flu is very dangerous among kids and old age people. Sometimes many people get hospitalized due to the flu. Flu can also be treated at home with some regular medicines and home remedies. Eating the right diet, taking a proper rest along with the medical consultation will easily cure your flu. Every year you will see a huge number of people infected with influenza. In order to stay fit you must take good care of your health. Also you must consult a flu specialist in case you face symptoms of flu.
Symptoms of flu include:
– Sore throat
– Runny or stuffy nose
– Body aches
In case you have these symptoms, you must seek medical consultation and take good care of your health and body. To avoid the spreading of flu you must:
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick. And if you are the person who is infected, keep a distance from people who are healthy and fine.
– Cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing.
– Wash your hands with soap every now and then.
– Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Most of the germs are transmitted through these.
– Avoid touching surfaces where other people also come in contact. Or make sure to clean and disinfect the surfaces after touching.