The traditional tailgate has been revolutionized with the first MultiPro Tailgate. It has six convenience functions that have never been in a truck before.
These features help improve loading, unloading, and access to cargo beds, and they are rigorously examined to meet GMC standards for architectural toughness and durability. You can also look for the best multipro tailgate via https://tailgatefix.com/.
Image Source: Google
In fact, the MultiPro is the most established tailgate in GMC history and is standard on the AT4, SLT, and Denali.
If you're camping or riding and want to take your music outdoors – without running your Sierra – the MultiPro audio system accessories available from KICKER are designed to be integrated into the multiPro tailgate.
This 100-watt external audio system offers full Bluetooth streaming capabilities. To bring more light to the collection, add available dealer-installed LED lighting.
Here are six functions that are available in GMC multipro tailgate:
1. Main gate: Open from the keychain, inside the truck, or button on the gate.
2. Primary gate load stop: It prevents objects from slipping off the bed.
3. Easy access: The inner grille folds down so you can go further into the bed.
4.Full-Width Step: Inner gate folds down for easy access to large steps that can hold up to 170 kg (375 lb.).
5. Stopping the load on the inner gate: Prevent objects in the second tier from sliding off the bed.
6. Inner door with work surface: When open, it offers a second-level work surface and load.